Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

When the going gets tough...

The 'tough' get going.  Is that how it goes?  I think it finally makes sense to me now.  The 'tough' is referring to the people who keep trudging along no matter what.

Maybe the thousand pages of Gone with the Wind were worth the read last month.  While Scarlett had her issues, she was independent and didn't let anyone or anything stop her.

I'm tired and I'm scared.  I know I need to be patient and give things time to grow.  I know I need to give myself credit for the hundreds of hours I have put into this new endeavor.  I know that I need to exude confidence, but inside, there is a little bit of fear.  I think it is weighing me down.

The fear is a greater hurdle than all of the increased time management to ensure my home remains a haven.

That's big.

I wish I didn't feel so alone.

A

2 comments:

  1. I think you're doing GREAT. You've gotten so much further than I ever could! Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, I love you! I understand the sentiment. You might feel alone, but you're not. We are all right here with you, doing scary things that may or may not work out. It's terrifying... but super fun!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete