Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Recitals

So I sang in 2 recitals this weekend! It was really fun, and nice to have family around that could come enjoy!

So Mother wants results, and I hope you all enjoy them too!



hahahhhaah enjoy the cat duet. i just have audio of my other aria... and i dont know how you upload that. so i guess just enjoy these.

SEE YOU IN A WEEK :]
and why does no one blog.... me and eliza are the only ones with a strong streak recently.
minus me last week....maybe.

love you alllll!

P

2 comments:

  1. You know you have something going for you when Superman and his sister show up for the performance. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I want her to be at my grandma's house." - Isaac

    Laura, how beautiful. I loved the first one!! POST MORE! I did the Cat Duet with Tuttle it was a lot of fun. I love your partners voice. Who is she?

    I will be better next week...

    ReplyDelete