Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Caving.

So this happened last night....

I don't have babies to post, so I will just post my friends.

Me and B made a cake and discovered a beautiful new kind of ice cream.
We can buy some at the lake house since none of you will buy it right now. 
Maybe Chris, Ryan, and Jon can have some since I hear they don't eat healthy with their wives... 
Or maybe I just assume that. :]

As you can see, I have failed the challenge. 
I promise i'm not being a fatty though. 
And i'm going to take advantage of my teenage metabolism while i can. 
I'M ONLY A TEENAGER FOR ONE MORE YEAR.
(actually 11 months)
that's scary. 

The cake is me and dads favorite.
It was really good. 
I hope i'm not tempting anyone with this picture. 

I wish you all luck with your next 3 weeks...
ONLY 3 WEEKS I'M GETTING SO EXCITED!

Love you.
P

6 comments:

  1. Wow, when you cave, you cave hard you teenager you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Laura. I am not doing the best on the challenge Laura. Well i failed with all the yummy stuff we ate with your mom and dad last week! Your the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no failing! Even if we do one better in our lives we are making a difference!!
    Laura, when I first saw this post title I was a little freaked out! I thought it was the mountain caving and about flipped on you. I lost a friend very tragically, who was an experienced caver in a cave in Utah. Please don't do that, for my sake.

    Your friend is very cute. I wish I had your teenage metabolism...I read yesterday at the gym that the more muscle you have the more calories you can burn...thus increasing your metabolism.

    Did anyone else know that??

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm.... cake at the lake!!
    birthday cake at the lake!
    A lake cake.
    A lake birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend kind of looks like Snookie but cuter.

    ReplyDelete