Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Candids






Okay, so the second wasn't so candid.

(The fourth is my favorite)

I'm at mom's house.  I love it when I'm home.

My original thought for a post was this, "It's like two pigs fighting under a blanket." (Steel Magnolias)

That's how I feel about my body right now.  My butt is toning up from running and my stomach is getting chubbier by the day.  I don't understand why.  I have been eating very well, chasing around babies, and running insane mileage.

It is disappointing.

I'm going to be spending the week soaking in the sun and playing with my little nephews.

Loves,
A

4 comments:

  1. unfortunately running just doesnt do it all. you need to do other things like spinning, pilates etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies, B. They change your biophysical profile, centering unfortunately around the tummy area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Sarah, but I have seen some hot momma's without a tube around their waist... It's okay. At least I'm not a 5'2", 400+lb, and kicked out of an operating room because there isn't a frame/bed big enough to hold me...:o)

    ReplyDelete