Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Road Ahead and Corn : )

Like I might have mentioned in a previous post, I really don't want to live in Utah anymore! Well I have some exciting news for multiple reasons!

This December we will be moving here.


Ryan will be working for these guys.
 
and...



We will be a 2 1/2 Hour drive from these guys.

We are super excited and feel very blessed to be given this opportunity! We cant wait to start a new adventure together! 

On a culinary note... Corn on the cob is in season!!! try to kick up the flavors a notch by squeezing some fresh lime juice on top along with cilantro and Cojito Cheese!!!

It is delicious!


Love  -M-

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Am I missing something here?

      Delete
    2. I am an Apple girl...I own a Macintosh...he will be working for IbM....did anybody get that?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. I was going to say apple people are snooty sometimes. But not you abby!

      Delete
  2. I get my Mary for 6 months. (puts thumbs in ears, wiggled other 8 fingers, and sticks tongue our at his 4 other siblings. )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are excited. Charlotte wanted me to sit down with her yesterday and show her on a map where Mary is going to live and where we are! Can't wait!

      Delete
    2. That is so adorable! We cant wait to be close to you guys!!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the corn advice. Isn't that Emeril's favorite food line? "Kick it up a notch." Or is he "bam!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAM! thats what he says...actually it might be both??

      Delete
  4. What is cojito cheese.? Does it come pre sliced?

    ReplyDelete