Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Luck and Bicycles

I think I am a pretty lucky girl. 
Here are the reasons why...

I got to marry the love of my life in the Temple.
I was raised in a home full of love and laughter.
My parents support me in the decisions I make.
I have wonderful sisters, who are all amazing examples to me. 
I have a great big brother that has a wonderful ability to cheer me up and make me laugh.

I am a very lucky girl.

This week I am grateful for a new opportunity I have been given. 


I got a new job!


I have been wanting to work at the restaurant for months!! 

I am so blessed to be given this new opportunity to learn more about the restaurant industry. 

IM SO EXCITED!!! 

If you wanna check out the restaurant the website here!

We purchased Ryan a road bike on saturday! Took our bikes for a spin last night, and well my butt hurts. A Lot! I am going to have to get those padded spandex. I am excited to start exercising more and learn about cycling! Hopefully it can help me tone up a bit and lose some weight. 

All in all we are happy and healthy. 

Now for next week give me some spices or ingredients that you are stumped with and we will see what kind of creative uses or pairings I can come up with for you??? 

-M-

P.S. Sorry there aren't any cute babies to adorn my posts with. Hopefully someday : )





4 comments:

  1. I got a cruiser bike for my bday that i love to ride around. I have a trailer for maggie and the other two ride beside me it's so fun! Congrats on the new job.
    Rox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well today was the FIRST day, hope it went well!!!
    those menus look yummy! Hope the service is better than when we were there.
    But I am sure you were perfect. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your butt hurts because its out of shape. (and abnormally pointy on the bottom. I know this, and i bet Ryan would confirm it.)

    Love You

    Honus

    ReplyDelete