Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ryan's Advice.

Ryan says that you guys should give me input on ways to  make my life less boring. 
What were your lives like when you were in between freshman and sophomore year?
I'm sure it was more eventful than mine. 

I am at Mary's it is fun spending time with her.
We got sushi and went to sephora and got some cool new items for our faces. 

I AM NINETEEN IN A WEEK.
weird. 

well that's all folks. 
i am going to go eat chicken and tater rounds with the burr's.

love you.

P(ants)

3 comments:

  1. Make friends- do this stuff with Alyssa and your new friends from the singles ward. You organize it just send out a bunch of texts to everyone you know and see who shows up. Thats how you meet people. Back in my day we called it the "Friendship Fire" Tia, michelle and I created that one.
    Go camping in the mountains!
    have dance parties around bon fires
    Go shooting, shot guns were the most fun.
    Do stuff outside! You live in the mountains!!!
    Go make your own FUN!

    Seriously though put yourself out there and start making friends. They are not just going to fall into your lap! mmk? love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was you and Mary's nanny, remember? Probably not, you were like three or something. We'd go to the park, and eat snacks, and play games, and go swimming. You both had amazing cheeks, and I miss them. On my off time, I was running, and Nordic Tracking, and trying to lose the freshmen 10 or 15 or whatever. I took a road trip to West Virginia to see Carey. I think I went on a few dates to Frankenmuth with a guy whose first name I can't remember, it was REAL exciting. I loved being with my girls, and I did in fact shed the pounds. Subsequent summers included lots of what Liza was talking about, minus the shooting. I'd go with her plan. It's a good one. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I jumped off a lot of bridges, and made a really really bad movie.

    ReplyDelete