Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Innovate2Communicate-HELP

Alright,  I am wanting to finalize my business name.

I've liked Innovate, Communicate but it doesn't seem like a business name...

Then there is Innovate 2 Communicate... which seems tacky with the number in it...but has a good flow.

I like the word innovate because it doesn't necessarily mean to fix..because sometimes communication disorders can't be fixed...and sometimes parents need to change their interactions...

I also want it to be a universal name so I don't have to change everything if I move locations which is why using my location isn't good...but it is a name that hasn't been taken.  The 'Heights' is kind of location because there is Shaker Heights, University Heights, and Cleveland Heights in our area...

Innovate, Communicate: Speech and Language Services  LLC

Then, there is a problem with the search engine.  Do I need to have certain key words in my business name so google picks them up?

Innovative Communication Solutions, LLC

Communication also sounds like some sort of technology too...

Pediatric Speech and Language Services

Heights Speech
Reaching New Heights
Shaker Speech Solutions
Shaker Speech Services
Shake-n-up Speech
Talk it up
Shaker Pediatric Speech and Language Center
Heights Speech and Language Center

Reaching New Heights: Speech and Language Services  I kind of like this...but the search engine issue...

We're down to the wire...I need some insight.  I have to make my website ASAP.

Love you all.

Abby

6 comments:

  1. New Heights Speech and Language Solutions/Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Heights: Speech and Language Services LLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Innovate-Communicate Inc.
    Speech and Language Solutions

    Abigail Dunford, SLP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you have a hyphen in a web address?

    I like it as well...Keep the ideas coming.

    ReplyDelete