Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sadness.

No one will ever go to the opera with me.

So that is what I am doing tonight, going to the opera alone.
What's new. NOTHING.
I am always one of 3 people in the theatre sometimes the only one...

But tomorrow!
Tomorrow my roommate is coming to the great SLC.
We are going to get a preview of our new life together.
I can't wait.
It will be a good time.

I love you guys.
I bet one of you would come to the opera with me.
I hope one of you would...
Hopefully one day Charlotte and Jack and Maggie will come with me.

Rox and Phil are raising them right.
:]

You guys should all play operas for the beebs.
Have them listen to actual good people.

This is a scene from the opera im going to.
This guy is a boss.
His name is Bryn Terfel.

Well I love you again, and more.

Pants.

7 comments:

  1. Pants I would have gone with you to Don the purse designer. (thats giovani in Italian right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does Opera survive? Is it going to be extinct....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go with you if you invited me

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how was the Opera last night? Did you have fun with your new roomie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opera is the summum bonum of applied artistic expression. It is a reflection of the purity, beauty and pageantry associated with the perfected presentation of the human voice, the queen of all instruments....Yeah, Abby, I don't know how it is going to survive either.

    ReplyDelete