Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Voice of Laura Past


Mom called and thought it would be cute to show a snippit of what Laura thought about us sibs a short 10 years ago. She wanted so much to incorporate all our interests in the things she did, and worked hard to find her own niche. She has grown up so quickly, and done so many amazing things. Happily she found the world of Opera to claim for her own, and is bravely pursuing her dreams.
We are so proud of her!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANTS!

My Brother and Sisters
By Pants

"My sister Emily is 25 she makes up stories for me, once she made up a song on the guitar about me. I am thankful for her because she loves me as much as my parents love me. Emily is really nice, I like her a lot, she is never mean to me. 

My brother Phil is 23; he is my only brother out of five girls. Phil also plays the guitar. I am thankful for my bother because he is very nice to me and is really fun. He plays wiffle ball with my sisters and I when he is visiting with his wife. wiffle ball is one of our favorite sports. 

My sister Abby is 21, she is a really good singer, and she has been living with me for a really long time. She is on a mission in Caracas, Venezuela. The things I am thankful about her is her love and time she has to be with me. She takes my sister Mary and I to the movies a lot. 

Eliza is 18, I am thankful she got me into playing soccer, because soccer is very important to me, she wants me to be a lot like her when I grow up. Eliza runs cross-country; she is the second best CC runner in HHS. She is also a really good singer. 

Mary is 13 and in 8th grade, she is the second youngest, she is the only other kid that lives with me, I am thankful for her, because she is the only person I have to hang out with, even though we get is fights a lot we still love each other. All the things we have in common are good singeing voices. Good at reading and spelling, we are really good at wiffle ball and baseball. Out best talent is running cross-country, we race in the Crim and Volkslaufe runs. Half of the talents are from my dad and half from my mom."

3 comments:

  1. I think we need to bring a wiffle ball set to the lake cottage this summer. This is all going way to fast for your dad, big giver of up to 1 half of your marvelous gifts.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am really fun! and i really love you number 6.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two wiffle ball bats. Isaac likes to stand on the centers and crush them. They always manage to form back into shape. Do you remember which movies we went to together? Did you go see the Rugrat movie with me when I cried my eyes out? The dog really shouldn't have gone over the bridge...

    Love you Pants. I hope you had a marvelous birthday.

    ReplyDelete