Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

As They Are: 8:30 a.m.

I was waiting for the call yesterday when I didn't post on Monday.  Sometimes when I am overwhelmed with a task and my vision isn't possible...I shut down.  Does anyone else do that?

Well, during a conversation with E this morning, it was decided that I would take a picture of what the kids were wearing right at that moment.

I felt good about Isaac.  He had even picked out his own clothes (from his newly organized drawers) and did a pretty good job!


 Then, there was Kate.  I just started laughing as I looked at her:
1. Purple faux-converse crocs.
2. Pastel pink lacy fold over socks. Creating a moccasin-like look...
3. Hip jeggings from L.
4. Cute shirt
5. 2 center spikes produced by dried milk.
6.  Adorable happy smile.

The worst part: I thought I did a good job...



During the spontaneous photo shoot, she ran to her special spot.  I organized her closet and clothes last week during spring break.  To the side of her AWESOME plastic dresser, is a plethora of shoes.  If I can't hear her, I know that she has crawled in and started trying on her shoes.  She also will be found playing in Isaac's closet and my closet in the tightest spaces.  I don't think she will be ever be claustrophobic, in fact sometimes I feel like she seeks out close spaces.  Maybe it helps her relax like Temple Grandin.


(note: you can only see one spike.  The other is two inches in front of this one!)

My kids are super cute.  Kate said, "Mom" and signed, "milk" independently on my birthday.  It was quite the present.  She is always climbing into and on everything.  She runs around pointing and screaming.  She adores her daddy.  She kicks and throws balls into the basketball hoop.  

Isaac's newest saying is, "Aw, coconuts!" and "That's terrible." when something goes wrong.  He can pedal a bike and he has started rough housing with his little sister...she likes it.  I'm trying to decide what to do with him for preschool next year...

Love you all,
A







2 comments:

  1. Isaac is very cute and there is nothing wrong with Kate's outfit! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeze your kids are the cutest I sure love you!!

    ReplyDelete