Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

School is ending soon....

....and I am very busy. That is why i slacked yesterday, but I plan on posting when i get home tonight. Promise :D

Here's a song for you to listen to while I am thinking.





While you're at it, you should listen to this one too.

I saw Edward Sharpe in concert a couple weeks ago, and it was one of the most mind blowing experiences of my life. They way they make music and perform together is simply amazing. You might know of the song "Home" another song they do. But I am obsessed with them. 


And them too....M83.
I'm going to see them in concert at the end of the month.
It's my treat for surviving Freshmen year.


I love them. You should learn to love them, too.

Okay, so until tonight... Or maybe I will just count this as my post. I stayed inside the music library instead of walking 15 minutes to watch my Anthropology film because it is raining cats and dogs, and I am wearing complete summer apparel. So I didn't want to die out there. I signed up for Fall semester...every single class I am taking is music related, that really excites me, because you know I love music and all, and I don't have to sit through any boring generals. WUDDUP. I love learning the evolution of it, and especially being a part of it, a part of something that is simply personal and so freeing. Sometimes I wish I was cool like the people that sing in these kinds of bands, but I love opera more.

I am singing this song right now,
 It is called In Uomini, In Soldati from Cosi Fan Tutte by Mozart



I have to go to choir now. I think my time in the library was well spent.

Lahve,

P



4 comments:

  1. and it didnt work.... i need to learn how to use this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beginning of desert song is creepy, im sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww nuts, i meant to comment on this one and didn't. love edward, of course i love M83, and i like a little creep in my desert. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i take it back, that was a little too much creep, but it got better.

    ReplyDelete