Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Behold the Lizard

It was a dark and stormy night.  That is my first lizard memory.   I don't actually remember her specifically that night.  Just being left in the VW bus with moose and gimpy while dad went to retrieve mom and my new sister.   I remember a green dumpster to.  From then on there was another blue eyed Jones.   (We eventually got a third but its not her birthday.)
You were worth the wait.

Happy birthday my fellow even numbered Jones kid
Stair sitter
Geese chaser
Leash wearer
Ball kicker
marathoner
Pewee impersonator
Bag puter inner

Happy birthday

"Shhh, I'm listening to reason "

The XY

5 comments:

  1. Thank you "The XY" What a wonderful debut.

    I thought of a few additional descriptors:

    Nose Inhaler
    Fake Laugher

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...that was awesome! But it's Lizarde with an "e" for future reference. ;)No really.

    Also...cake eater (in the non-derogatory sense) she just really likes cake.

    Also...since when did we call A "gimpy"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought it started when she broke her leg.... Maybe I'm wrong who knows.

    Nice work XY I loved it : ) sure miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It did. E wasn't around when I broke my leg though. Only Phil has continued to call me that. He has done it ever since the Winter of '99.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Philly!!! I sure love ya.

    Emily, how did you miss the gimpy era?

    I am having a great birthday! I am going to go eat some cake now.

    L - lizarde (liz-ard-day) it kind of sounds frenchish.

    ReplyDelete