Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Late. Yes! But better than never.

Well Tuesday has come and just about gone! Things have been kind of crazy at my house with finals and the upcoming weekend! 

Wedding season has arrived! This weekend marks the first and most important wedding of the summer. My best friend Marcia Wilson is counting down the days until she will become Marcia Milne! 




Marcia and I first met as little girls in the City of Joseph Pageant. Our friendship grew over many summers together whether in Nauvoo with our families or off on our own adventures at EFY! After we graduated from high school, we both moved out west and started new adventures together parent free! We have had a blast the past four years being so close to each other.  We have been through a lot together and she is feels more like a sister than a friend! Chandler you are one lucky man! 


Marcia is getting married in the Salt Lake City Temple for time and all eternity to her sweetheart.



 I am so excited for her to start this new chapter in her life. 


Now on a more creative note...Marcia asked me to make her wedding cake. Yes I have a culinary degree and that includes baking, but I am NOT a baker. E is the person with the real skills, and with her and my dear friend lisa's help I think we just might pull it off!

 So sorry for the lack of creativity today but look forward to next week! If you haven't guessed already it is going to be about cake. : ) I have learned some cool things and cant wait to share them with you! 

Until next time!

-M-

2 comments:

  1. Nice Mary, Good luck with the cake!! Give Marcia a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I used a dress like Marcia's as maternity clothes...

    Hint: Make the cake just like Eliza's...that was the best tasting cake, EVER, in the history of wedding cakes...People are still talking about it...

    ReplyDelete