Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Random

I've been thirty for a week now.  Isaac LOVED my birthday!  He picked out some red roses as a present and said Happy Birthday all day long.  Jonathan also spoiled me.  I went out to some awesome restaurants and had a ladies night with some friends.

IZ, Izzie, Izy (debating how to spell it, suggestions?) falls asleep in random places.  He really shouldn't give up his nap.  This is the Ohio Department of Motor Vehicles...the man we worked with called everyone over to see him.  It was apparently, a 'first.'

This has been on my want list for awhile.  I love flower adornments.


 No, I don't want to bring up Christmas.  Just the fact that there is an eye sore in this space now.  Our bird and her cage has perched on top of this dresser.  I've been researching hanging cages but they also seem to be rather large and the only other place to put her would be in the dining room.  I don't know how I feel about that...Bird, anyone?


That being said, I need to get some videos of Kate with the birdie.  It is absolutely to die for.  She squeals and screams for her.  Neftali has quickly become part of the family.  I wish she was a chocolate Labradoodle...but then again, I spotted a man picking up his dog's droppings while I did the dishes last week.  It reminded me why I didn't want one of those either.

Did I mention that I was 30?

9 comments:

  1. He is a Jones. we take great pride in being able to sleep anywhere and through anything. i think i have passed out at the DMV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean...he's just you, in every conceivable way. ;) That's hysterical.
    Love this blog!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love it! Pictures of children sleeping in weird places is my favorite! I definately have a few of me when I was little!! Sure love you Abby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha only izzie! I love it. Congrats on being 30,

    Oh and at least the Christmas tree is down so you gotta be happy about that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is Hilarious! Abby you can't go to the DMV at nap time you have to go before that silly! The red purse is gorgeous. I told phil i love the Jones girls love of purses that's the only reason i have a couple cute ones. The christmas picture confused me i went back and looked for the bird! Silly me! You need a really big beautiful famiy picture there. can't wait to see Kate and the bird Video next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it was 5:00 at night...and he was still in his pajamas. As for the picture frame being empty, it was always my intent to fill it with a picture, I just haven't done it yet. I even have a picture...

    I will post a picture of the bird. Every time I think of their relationship I think of that cartoon with the 'putty cat' was it Silvestro?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A#1 - i vote IZ or eyezee, otherwise i think izz-ee.

    A#2 - since when do you have a bird?

    ReplyDelete
  8. IZ is more manly...and yeah. i was confused on the bird thing......did you get one for your birthday or something? so you can train it to talk?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess I'll keep you all in suspense about the bird until next week! Laura, you crack me up! Like I don't have anyone else to teach to talk...maybe I'll have a race between the bird and Kitty!

    As for the nickname, is it possible to have a verbal nickname and never right it down?? I don't like any of them... Maybe phonetics would be better, 'aizi' now that is cool looking.

    ReplyDelete