Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Just Had a Baby? Get Out Of Blogging Free Card!

I. Am. Tired. I think my creative juices are blocked along with a few ducts this week. My sweet baby boy is a week old and is hungry. My other sweet baby girl is two and a half and is wild and crazy, and is in need of any extra energy I have today. Good thing I have my mom, dad and E here taking care of us. I know, I know I am spoiled but I need them and I am so grateful for everything they have done this past week. I will probably be tired next week too so I have given my self a week off and will be calling in a backup for next Thursday. Maybe he will even post on the actual day, Thursday. Sorry for my lameness but frankly I am not sorry cause did I mention before? I. AM. TIRED. I know all the moms can sympathize  and if you are not a mom just feel bad for me anyway, ok?!?

-L

2 comments:

  1. Try the next 5 weeks! I know that's not what you want to hear, but you need to give yourself time to heal and reenergize...sleep always helps in that regard.

    Love you! Can't wait to see who the surprise blogger is next week.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the next 5 weeks! I know that's not what you want to hear, but you need to give yourself time to heal and reenergize...sleep always helps in that regard.

    Love you! Can't wait to see who the surprise blogger is next week.

    A

    ReplyDelete