Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Seeking Inspiration

Inspiration is not hard to come by in our day in age.  Fashion, interior design, DIY projects, cooking, literature, achievements of others, etcetera, it can be found in abundance by anyone who seeks it.  One thing that is lacking, however, is the proximity of family.  I don't know about you, but I feel like that sucks the life out of me at times. Life is hard.  Life is demanding.  Life should be fulfilling.  Life should feel exciting.  I feel most complete when I interact with my sisters in real life.  A hole, I didn't even know existed, is usually filled.  Phones, Skype, and email are ways to compensate for this, but I'm excited to embrace the nature of this new outlet.  I believe it is a way to experiment, give an outlet for my creative bursts, and share professional and matronal ideas.  I hope it is a way to fill that hole that I sometimes feel, by allowing me to experience life with my sisters on a different level, while soaking in their tremendous talents and love of life.

A


3 comments:

  1. Sweet abs, i love this. I'm seriously on pins and needles waiting for your "matronal" wisdom. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I thought that maybe that made me sound like an old retired person. Would maternal have been better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, please don't change it. It's very Abby, just how i like it. ;)

    ReplyDelete