Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wassup

So first off, I thought you guys would get a kick out of this.

 I hope you did. I have never been able to read dads hand writing, usually takes quite a while.

And I am watching this video. He speaks like every main language! Our fam has 3 down (almost 4 with my italian) So Phil, you learn dutch. Mary, you learn swedish. Eliza, you learn russian. Think you can do it? I hear rosetta stone has quite the program.


Speaking of the whole italian thing, I have recently been thinking of taking off spring semester and studying there for a few months...maybe five or six. The language and culture fascinates me. Sometimes I wonder why I wasn't born there. Hey we have a big, beautiful loud family. Why weren't we al born there? We even all love the food. Lets move there. Mary and I have talked about all pitching in on a european summer house, we should get one in italy on the adriatic coast! Now I am thinking.... it could look something like this:


We could have breakfast right there. Wouldn't that be awesome?

My life is boring so I just like to humor you guys with random...potential things. haha.  Keep you thinking about things that don't really matter. Lighten up your possibly hectic stressful day.

Love you guys!

Your one and only.....P

7 comments:

  1. I want to eat breakfast right there! This post was awesomely random!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step 1: go to Italy ( but do some kind of study abroad program through the U. Don't take time off school, just plow through and get done. Suck it up and do it just do it in cool places like E did!) ok back to the steps.

    Step 2: meet, fall in love, and marry a handsome, rich Italian who already owns a house there!

    Step 3: fly us out every year! Make sure he is rich enough to fit that bill!

    K, get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and can I learn something other then Russian? It's such a harsh language.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to all of that! The sooner you're done with school, the sooner you start getting paid to go to Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, "Lighten up your possibly hectic stressful day." You are so perceptive. I have so many plates I am juggling I am feeling overwhelmed lately. More than overwhelmed. I am surprised I haven't started to g et a cold sore.

    Second, "Menyasavvut, Abby" There's Russian going on in this house...Jonathan lived in Moscow for two years. I guess that means Eliza can take her pick at any of the languages.

    Third, I second Eliza's opinion. Just get her done!!! Finish school as fast as you can and then go play...

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. I asked Jonathan, (yes it's 5:30 a.m.) how to spell Menyasavut and he said, "You, can't. It's in Cyrillic.) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought of Jonathan as I was assigning Eliza russian...but wouldn't it be cool if all of us knew a different one? Eliza and Jon can talk about us without us knowing right in front of us! Wouldn't that be fun guys?

    ReplyDelete