Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

It Must be Love, love, love

 . . . . you have to sing the title like the song. And just like that it will be stuck in your head the rest of the night. 

gif maker

So all of us over here are so in LOVE with this little man! And despite how H looks in these pictures I'm pretty sure he is in love right back! He never cries or gets upset when Reese is mugging him up with kisses and squeezes. In fact the other day he was pretty sad and I wasn't really doing it for him and he wouldn't stop crying. Of course Reese woke up from her nap at this moment as well, so I took H in and laid him down by her and they both stopped crying and just snuggled for a good 10 min. No complaints on either side. Reese was pretty excited to tell him all about her pink polka dot sheets and her baby stars on her bead spread. She also told him about the pictures on her wall of her when she was a baby and the picture of Jesus and how he loves the children (her words exactly). Henry stared off into to space but was so content just laying by her listening to her talk. I think they will be good buddies. 

I can't believe that this is my life sometimes (in a good way). I feel like I am just standing still and someone is pressing fast forward on everything else. I can remember like it was yesterday finding out we were having a little girl and falling so incredibly head over heals in love with her when we met her for the first time. Then bam fast forward and I remember calling Christopher as I was leaving the doctor to tell him we going have a little boy. I'll never forget how happy Christopher was when I told him. Even though it was over the phone I could feel his heart just melt at the thought of a son. Now little sonny is here and life is crazier but somehow it just keeps passing faster everyday.  My little baby girl is not so much a baby anymore, and my son is quickly surpassing his sister on chunk status (How do i get so lucky to have the chunkiest babes around!). I guess I am just in awe of how much has changed since I married my love 5 years ago but at the same time I don't feel that different. Does that make sense? I feel very blessed right now to have so much love and happiness in my life. Just wish it would slow down. I know I will miss these days when they pass. 

I have to leave you with Reese's latest find on you tube. She is constantly finding random videos on the iPad and they are usually in some foreign language. 

This is the new craze . . . She plays it like 500 times a day, I kind of like listening to her sing in vietnamese though so I don't mind too much.


This is Reese, Christopher and Henry dancing to it. Sadly my video ran out of juice right when it was getting good but you get the idea. I am still trying to figure out what this song in vietnamese mean in English. 

4 comments:

  1. Christopher! I love how you jumped right in. She must listen to it a lot if you both know the words.

    I'm glad your babies are chunky. I want to squeeze him and that sweet little girl.

    I hope you are doing well. I can relate to what your saying. I feel like time is going by way to fast.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her big smile on her face while holding Henry! Glad they are loving each other already. Just wait it gets better. I am on the computer right now listening to the big kids play house in the other room. I hope they always stay friends and are kind to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!! Your babes are so stinkin cute! My fave of the whole thing though is Christopher doing his Asian face/laugh.

    ReplyDelete