Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

10 Things I Love About Utah

This July will be the completion of my fourth year living in Utah. As I am sure many of you know, I would much rather live elsewhere.  I really miss home. But,  I am sure this wont be my last year in Utah. So to try and put a positive spin on things I am trying to think positively. I am not sure I can come up with ten... but its the thought that counts right??



1. My memories with Ryan here.

 2. I love having so much family close by!

3. Having P an hour away.

4. Late night games at Grandmas.

5. Having so many temples so close.

6. Star Gazing in Provo Canyon.

7. Macey's 50 cent ice cream cones.

8. Ice blocking.



So its only 8....what were some of your favorite things about Utah?
 Perhaps you can help me with the other 2?


-M-


Any cooking questions for next week?


2 comments:

  1. That's it? Here are a few more...

    Cafe Rio's BBQ Pork Salad.
    The mountains
    Mild Winters
    Accessibility to General Conference

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet potatoes? your favorite recipe
    for them.

    ReplyDelete