Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jury Duty

Today I reported to the Fulton County Courthouse for Jury duty. I took both babes and walked in ready to go all Erin Brokavich(sp) on them. I had a whole speech prepared on how it would be rediculous to ask me to stay when I have children at home and all that jazz. Apparently I am not the first to feel unjustly summoned to fufil my civic duty. All they did was hand me an affidavit asked me to sign it and sent me on my way. So we rode up and down the escalator like a bagillion times because it makes the little chic happy and the I took her to the park for an hour and went to the grocery store, all before 10:30 am might I add. I'd say it was a pretty successful day. Have any of you ever served on a jury? I kind of want to, so I was slightly disappointed that I couldn't. I took some pictures but I am to lazy to get to the computer as I am doing this from the Pad with one hand and holding Henry's binkie in his mouth with the other. Goodnight peeps. L

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy morning. Your a super fun mom to ride up and down the elevator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I wish you could have gone all Erin Brockovich on them!!! Sometimes it's so disappointing when people make things all easy for you and such. But at least there was the escalator to keep things exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete