Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

my life.

Is not that cool.
In case you were not already aware.
You guys have cooler lives than me.

Today: I got attacked by an army of biting ants. it was awesome. That's just the downfall of my day.

Highlight of today: I played tennis with Alyssa, and killed it. I'm really starting to love the sport it is a whole bunch of fun, and it's really funny building a better relationship with her through it. I have absolutely loved living with Brad and down the street from Greg. I have learned so much about Brad, Sundee, Greg and Lynda individually. They're really cool people to just hangout with.  We have an awesome family, and i'm glad I get to build stronger relationships with them this summer.

Highlight #2: I made stacked enchiladas for everyone! Better yet....they loved them. SCORE. I have never even watched mom make them before, but its obviously a pretty straight forward process. I even fried tortillas for the first time ever. Cooking is so fun when you're just starting to figure it out. You gals know diss.

HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE: I have spent the past week gardening for Bradley and it has been so much fun. I was out pulling weeds for Sundee one day and I just got this vision in my mind of lots of colorful fun flowers, so she said go for it! I love it so much, all of those years slaving away in moms garden really paid off. I feel like I am such a natural at it. I just want to plant everyones gardens now. It has even inspired me to take a botany class when I find time. Its just so cool, I don't know how I didn't realize my love for it before. You guys should go garden! It is so peaceful and a way to be creative with the world that was given to us.

Highlight of my week: I GOT TO TALK TO HAYDEN!! And boy does that kid sound amazing. He is just soaking up Korea and making so much progress! I hope you guys have been reading some of his letters. They are so entertaining.

It has been such a nice relaxing summer, I am excited to go home tomorrow and see the chunky monster. I keep hearing him on the phone and get more and more excited. Also, Abby is picking me up from the airport with the babes! Im just going to be around so much family this week and I can't wait. Our family is so awesome I am so glad we are all close, especially with our extended family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like I am finally starting to figure myself out, I have definitely learned my strengths and my weaknesses this year. I think I am finally learning how to control my "free spirit." I have been doing things for me and not so much for others lately and it has felt awesome. Just going with the flow. I like just thinking about stuff alone and all of my views and opinions on things. Most of my life I would freak out if I wasn't talking to a friend or with one. That was kind of a random reflection, but I thought I would share.

HIGHLIGHT OF MY MONTH: In 8 days I get to spend my weekend in a cabin at Interlochen with all of my best friends to celebrate the 50th anniversary. I think it is so awesome how much these people are still in my life. They will forever inspire me in my life and in my art. THey are still a support no matter where they are in the world, and I don't doubt that they always will be. My year with them was the best year of my life, and it always will be. They are my other family. (you guys are obviously the cooler family) I am just so excited to see all of them and pick up where we left off.

Highlight of that weekend: I get to sing in the academy choir one last time! All of the alumni that want to can join, and I am just so excited to be part of it again. Its going to be an amazing experience performing at the place where I just let myself explore and get comfortable with my talent, with the teachers and people that made me so strong.

*********************************************************************************

Anyways, I have to go get packing so I can return to my momma in a fashionable state. She likes me looking nice. I don't blame her.

I love you all. Hope this entry is sufficient for your blogging needs.

Until wednesday,

P

13 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AWESOME PANTALONES!!!!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww pantries, you are growing up!!!!! I love that. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is my new nick name going to be the term for a closet where you store food? thats special....

    ReplyDelete
  4. it sounds weird "pantry" "hey pantry!" "people call me pantry"

    eh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no no, not pantry, pantries, as in multiple closets where you store food. that's a lot of food. besides, we're gonna call you what we're gonna call you, and you're gonna like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...because we only call you cool things. xoxo

      Delete
    2. well geez. fine then. whatever. ok.

      Delete
    3. I call her Stinky. so Pantries is probably an upgrade.

      H

      Delete
  6. Haha whoa everyone. It was a typo. I meant to call you Pantsies. Because for some reason with my children I attach ie to the end of most words. And sometimes the "s" is also needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you mean like coldsies, cutesies, toesies, and warmies? i love when reese uses the "ies/sies" words.

      Delete
    2. fartsies, poopsies, cooksies, am i doing it right?

      H

      Delete
    3. yes, but you're not so cute, and don't say the F word, grandma reads this blog you know.

      Delete
    4. not cute like reese i mean.

      Delete