Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

"Prepare to Fast Forward"

This scene from Spaceballs has been on my mind this week.  The timing of Jonathan's job situation/selection has become quite stressful. There is one good job 35 miles away with The Clinic that wanted him to give a decision today (he got it extended.)  While tomorrow is his third interview for another job he is also very interested in.  We also only have a  month and a half left on our lease and our landlord's showed the house on Saturday.  So now, in addition to job decisions, we have to decide on what to do about our living situation.  All of which depends on one another and it all has to happen by Wednesday.

Do any of you have times in your life when you have to consciously think.  "By this time next week I will have answers" but it is still really hard to face each day...I wish it could be as easy as 'preparing to fast forward.'

Pray for us,
A

3 comments:

  1. Abby my only advice is "Keep Firing Assholes!"

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get it, I've been (I am?) there. Hang in there! All will be decided soon.. and then you get to celebrate! Which will make up for it, right? Make it something good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. And, no lie? I watched spaceballs last night in its entirety. For the first time in almost exactly 13 years (yes.. I know the exact date ;). Sooo.. reading your title made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete