Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

I could not think of a better way to spend this weekend than in celebration of our mother and my sisters who are all wonderful examples of how to be a great friend and mom! I love you all so much and am so lucky to have you in my life!! Today I am mostly grateful for our beautiful mother! She is amazing and I hope she knows how special she is to each and every one of us! I could not have asked for anyone better to teach me the ways of the world, how to be a woman, and to help mold me into the person I am today! 



The Jones Family


A.M.P.L.E


L with her beautiful little girl Reese



A with her family!!



Roxann with her beautiful Family


My best friends. 


I love you all so much! Happy Mothers Day to all of you, especially to you mom! 

-M-

3 comments:

  1. Mom is awesome isn't she! Thanks for this fabulous post M.

    I love the frame picture, and I love that Maggie is looking up at Isaac in the big family picture. Who knows what he was saying...

    I need a CD with pics so I can print them or put them in my digital book. PRetty please?

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this M! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete